Reel Picture's California DVD replication lines are capable of injection molding 30,000 DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-10, HD-DVD and Hybrid CD-DVD "Dual Disc" replications in a planned twenty-four hour production cycle.
Our engineering and production staff maintains ongoing quality control monitoring and management of our DVD replication lines and DVD offset silk screen presses. We strive to deliver the highest-quality DVD replication, DVD offset printing services and customer satisfaction in the optical media industry. Reel Picture's production capacity is 30,000 DVD replications per day. Reel Picture offers 24-hour, around-the-clock manufacturing to provide customers with the fastest turnaround and delivery times available.
Reel Picture provides Digital Video Disc Read Only Manufacturing (DVD-ROM) replication services for DVD-Audio, DVD-Video and DVD-Hybrids formats. While the DVD-ROM is typically referred to as a "DVD," it's important to note that for pre-mastering, manufacturing, copy protection and printing purposes it is necessary to identify capacity and physical structure as either a DVD-5, DVD-9, or DVD-10 replication. Each number after the term "DVD" specifies and indicates the physical construction and data storage capacity for a given DVD optical disc.
DVD Replication Pricing Availble Online or Telephone (800)984-8273
Get a free online DVD replication price quote today or contact Reel Picture at phone number 1 (800) 984-8273 for DVD replication and manufacturing assistance. Access our library of free online graphic templates for you DVD labels, DVD logos, DVD inserts, DVD packaging and the industry required legal DVD manufacturing forms that help protect your company's valuable intellectual property and digital assets from being illegally pirated or reproduced.
DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-Audio, DVD-Hybrids - If the letters "DVD" are in front of it, Reel Picture can replicate it.
- DVD-5 replication Less than 110 minutes total menu/presentation video runtime. Data is stored on one side of the disc, the second side is silk screen printed with artwork label.
- DVD-9 replication is recommended for requirements greater than 110 minutes and less than 180 minutes of video, or additional ROM content The data is stored on one side of the disc across two reflective layers. The second side is silk screen printed with a label to the center hole.
- DVD-10 replication is Useful for a Hybrid PAL/NTSC disc or both a widescreen and a standard pan and scan version of a movie on a single back-to-back disc; or, large amounts of supporting footage that is not enhanced by having it available on a DVD-9. Data is written to both sides of the disc. The user has to eject the disc and turn it over to access the material on the other side. Labeling is not supported, though a single band of text can be printed in the hub ring area.
- HD-DVD replication is High Definition Digital Video Disc and represents the evolution of optical media manufacturing. Click here for a free HD-DVD replication quote.
- Hybrid CD-DVD is also known as a "Dual Disc" style of optical media. This is an experimental production product that allows a DVD replication to have a CD layer side and DVD layer side.
- High-speed screen printing process is up to five (5) colors,
- Sharp resolution up to 175-line screen.
- Spot color choices include all PMS colors, including pastels, fluorescent and metallic.
- Custom color mixing from any sample or proof.
- Offset printing at 175-line screen on CMYK projects.
- Custom box and insert printing, or dozens of generic packaging options.
- Artwork templates available.
- Complete packaging services.
- Assembly of P.O.P. display materials and custom shrink-wrapping.
We take pride in our finished DVD replication products. Reel Picture integrates stringent quality controls throughout the entire DVD manufacturing and offset DVD printing processes.
- Class 100 clean rooms are maintained at optimum levels of temperature, cleanliness and humidity.
- All material suppliers must meet Reel Picture's high quality standards in order to become a qualified vendor.
- Critical electronic monitoring ensures maximum quality of recorded product.
- In the Quality Control Department your DVDs are tested to meet Book A, B, & C standards by our CD Associates tester which is Microsoft certified. This tester is set to meet the highest quality standards before your product passes from Quality Control to packaging .